Learn How to Sew Like a Pro in Katie’s Sewing Club
Have you always wanted to learn to sew, but don't know where to start?
Maybe you finally took the sewing machine out of the box, invested in a few supplies, found a project or two, but nothing seems to be stitching along quite right. 🤷♀️
When I started sewing I didn't have anyone in my family to ask, nor an instructor to help me learn. It was a lot of trial and error -- a lot of projects that never got finished or ended up in the trash -- because I messed it up.
Fast forward 25 years, and I own a successful and thriving Embroidery, Alterations, and Vinyl Design Business!
Sewing doesn’t have to be difficult. I find sewing rewarding, and I’d like for you to share in that feeling as well.
This group is for DIY-ers of all skill levels.
Don’t worry beginners, I’ll teach you basic sewing instruction (which once you “get it,” you really “GET IT!”).
- Every month, we will work on a project where I will give you instructions, and play a video to teach you how to do it.
- There will be a live Q&A video once a month where you will be able to ask questions about the project or just sewing questions in general.
- We’ll teach you what you want to learn!
- Bonus: Learn how to read those complicated patterns!
Are you ready??? Let's have some fun sewing!
Sign up for a monthly recurring subscription OR
I've added a new payment option for those that like a little savings...
Make an annual payment, get one month FREE! That's 12 months for the price of 11.
Save on 12 months by Choosing Option 2 below⬇⬇⬇
I look forward to seeing you there!
Hurry! Doors will close soon! Our founding members will lock in at the initial, low membership rate.
Please read the FAQs.
- Do I need any sewing experience? No. No sewing experience needed.
- What do I need to start? You will need a sewing machine at a minimum. Supply lists will be covered in the club.
- What kind of projects will we sew? When you join, there will be a basic sewing project available to help get you started on a simple project. Each month, we will pick a pattern to learn how to sew, or any other project, based on member input.
- How much time will I need per project? Plan on 1-2 hours at a minimum per project if you are a quick learner. The beauty of the community is that the content is always there for you, and I’m available for questions.
- How does the membership work? You will sign up through Paypal and be charged a monthly membership fee. Once payment is made, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Next, you will be invited to my private, members only Facebook group, where our community will live. As long as you’re a paying member, you will have access to the group.
- What happens if I want to cancel my membership? You can cancel your membership at any time, but you will be immediately removed from the group following your cancellation. It is best for you to wait until the end of your monthly payment cycle to cancel as we cannot prorate memberships.
- What happens if I subscribe for 12 months and decide to cancel? If you sign up for 12 months, making the annual payment in advance, you will not receive a refund.