Katie's Sewing Academy
Learn to sew like a Pro in Katie's Sewing Academy Course.
18 Beginner to intermediate sewing projects with video instruction. All video lessons are available where you can watch and learn at your own pace. If you have questions you can always send me a message and I'll be happy to help.
Have you always wanted to learn to sew, but don't know where to start?
Maybe you finally took the sewing machine out of the box, invested in a few supplies, found a project or two, but nothing seems to be stitching along quite right. 🤷♀️
When I started sewing I didn't have anyone in my family to ask, nor an instructor to help me learn. It was a lot of trial and error -- a lot of projects that never got finished or ended up in the trash -- because I messed it up.
Fast forward 25 years, and I own a successful and thriving Embroidery, Alterations, and Vinyl Design Business!
Sewing doesn’t have to be difficult. I find sewing rewarding, and I’d like for you to share in that feeling as well.
This course is for beginner to intermediate skill level.
- I will give you instructions via video to teach you how to do each project in a private Facebook group.
- Access to all projects that you can watch any time.
- Ask me questions in the group if you need extra help.
- Bonus: Learn how to read those complicated patterns!
Are you ready??? Let's have some fun sewing!
Add the course to your cart and start sewing today!
I look forward to seeing you there!
Please read the FAQs.
- Do I need any sewing experience? No. No sewing experience needed.
- What do I need to start? You will need a sewing machine at a minimum. Supply lists will be covered in the course.
- What kind of projects will we sew? When you purchase and join the private Facebook group there will be a basic sewing project available to help get you started on a simple project. Projects are tote bag, eye glasses case, kimono, dog leash and bandana, nesting baskets, and more.
- How much time will I need per project? Plan on 1-2 hours at a minimum per project if you are a quick learner. The beauty of the community is that the content is always there for you, and I’m available for questions.