Katie's Sewing Club
Learn to sew like a Pro in Katie's Sewing Club.
18 Beginner to intermediate sewing projects with video instruction.
Have you always wanted to learn to sew, but don't know where to start?
Maybe you finally took the sewing machine out of the box, invested in a few supplies, found a project or two, but nothing seems to be stitching along quite right. 🤷♀️
When I started sewing I didn't have anyone in my family to ask, nor an instructor to help me learn. It was a lot of trial and error -- a lot of projects that never got finished or ended up in the trash -- because I messed it up.
Fast forward 25 years, and I own a successful and thriving Embroidery, Alterations, and Vinyl Design Business!
Sewing doesn’t have to be difficult. I find sewing rewarding, and I’d like for you to share in that feeling as well.
This group is for DIY-ers of all skill levels.
Don’t worry, beginners, I’ll teach you basic sewing instruction (which once you “get it,” you really “GET IT!”).
- I will give you instructions via video to teach you how to do each project in a private Facebook group.
- Access to all projects we've worked on so far that you can watch any time.
- Ask me questions in the group if you need extra help.
- We’ll teach you what you want to learn!
- Bonus: Learn how to read those complicated patterns!
Are you ready??? Let's have some fun sewing!
Sign up and start sewing today!
Join Katie's Sewing Club for only $90! That's half off making it $5 per class already inside the group.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Please read the FAQs.
- Do I need any sewing experience? No. No sewing experience needed.
- What do I need to start? You will need a sewing machine at a minimum. Supply lists will be covered in the club.
- What kind of projects will we sew? When you join, there will be a basic sewing project available to help get you started on a simple project. Each month, we will pick a pattern to learn how to sew, or any other project, based on member input.
- How much time will I need per project? Plan on 1-2 hours at a minimum per project if you are a quick learner. The beauty of the community is that the content is always there for you, and I’m available for questions.